background
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Life.....
Well since my last post 5 months ago - tons has happened - Nathan married Freya, Nats came to visit unexpectedly..... My house is a mess, I have tons to do ..... and I dont feel like doing any of it ... but I will. It is a rainy day today - I love the rain and normally that gets me wanting to do things - but not this time - My Aunty Toets and I used to walk to the Astra movie house every Saturday ...even in the rain - and sing "Rain drops keep falling on my head......... those were carefree good old days. Aunty Toets was a Kind uncomplicated soul - she made me feel special and always had time for me no matter what - She never had any children of her own but raised us like we were her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment