background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This is a first for me - Away from home in a new country has me spending tons of time on the computer looking at old and new photos - so i decided to start (after Nats and Gem started theirs) a "Blog" with the memories of People, Places, Things, stories, events..... and all that has made our lives what they are today. I have lots to learn but it will be fun - Still need to find out how to add music and pictures ... but i'll leave that for another day..... This took me six hours to do - That was six weeks ago....

Nats added some music for me - I should not have been surprised but it has made me happy and a bit sad because of the distance between us to know that she knows me so well - she chose the music for me. Nats, there is no better friend than a daughter and no daughter quite like you ... I miss you so much....

What has made my world go round........ besides Bryn and children Nats/Cuen, Warren/Kristy, Nathan/? and Gavin/Gemma we have the most Beautiful Grandchildren in the universe(we are proud to be their Grandma and Grandpa Bryn) - Reece, Emma, Caibryn and Troy and......................those that have been watching and waiting patiently in Heaven.
I love the Gospel and all that it has done for my family - the people that have been kind to my children when no one cared or was watching - for friends that would stand by me no matter what - for music that brings back memories happy and sad - for family not forgotten - for beautiful buildings and birds and water that reminds me of how much God loves us and how many times I have been reminded of where I come from and where I am going if I do what is right. And dont forget the flowers even the tiny ones - and the blue rabbits that no one believes I saw....... this is my story ........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! im so excited about all of our blogs. its SO much fun when you get started. i'l help you with all those things when i get there. xx

Cuen Natalie & Children said...

It won't be long and you'll be all over this blogging thing....It took me forever to figure out how to add music.....I have emailed you, so let me know when I an call you to help you set it up...Love you lots!